The summer residence of the Tuchers, a Nuremberg patrician family, was built between 1533 and 1544. Among the exhibits in the little palace from the Tucher family foundation, which has been furnished as a museum, is a famous dinner service by Wenzel Jamnitzer.
The building is owned jointly by the Free State of Bavaria and the city of Nuremberg. The city of Nuremberg is responsible for the running of the museum.
museen der stadt nürnberg
The Tucher Palace is not run by the Bavarian Palace Administration and can therefore not be visited with our annual season tickets and 14-day tickets.
Recommendation in the social media
Facebook Twitter Google Plus